Christmas Wreath Making Kit
Christmas Wreath Making Kit!
Embrace your crafty side with this fun build your own wreath kit! It's a fun way to get your door ready for the festive season and super easy so don't worry about having any experience or anything like that. They are great fun to make with kids or a great little present for someone who enjoys arts and crafts.
The kit comes with your frame, four different foliages, mosses, pine cones and a beautiful selection of dried flowers and ribbon to make your wreath pop!
Size - approximately 45cm * 45cm
We post every Monday.
*Some of the foliage and dried flowers may vary from photos as suppliers stock changes.
1. Attach paper covered wire to outside frame ring. Twist the loose end to be tight with frame.
2. Fill the frame with Sphagnum Moss. Working roughly 6 inches at a time from where you attached the wire fill the frame with the moss and then wrap the wire around it to secure. Repeat this step until you have filled the full wreath frame.
3. Layer one piece of each of the 4 foliages on top of each other and secure at the base with wire. You can layer them in any order you like but repeat that all the way round.
4. Repeat this process to cover the full wreath.
5. Decorate with the dried flowers and pine cones. These can go anywhere you like the look of. Let your creative juices flow! :)